Friday, June 19, 2009

Me? A Nominee? Why, I Nevah!




I was flattered and surprised to have Greetingsfromwaldo.blogspot.com nominated for the 2009 Nickelodean's Parents' Picks Award.

You can help me CRUSH the competion by voting as often as every day here.

http://gocitykids.parentsconnect.com/parents-picks/best-local-placesClick on "Kansas City" and "local blog."

Actually, unless my mom's vote counts 700,000 times, I don't think I have much a chance, so feel free to vote for any of the great mommy/local blogger contestants who I am flattered to be named alongside. (I just can't use "crush" and "mom" in the same thought bubble. Don't we go through enough?)

If you know K.C., check out the other nominees, too! There are lots of great Waldo and Brookside businesses listed. Go Braldo!

Voting ends July 15.

Thank you to whoever nominated me. (No, I didn't nominate myself, for those of you wiseguys out there.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - this is a well deserved good news week for you. Congrats. I just voted for you! Mom

8:26 PM  
Blogger Timothy W Higgins said...

Well deserved recognition. Even some of us out of towners voted.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home