Monday, July 09, 2007

I've been on vacation. Hence, the lapse in posts. Not blogs. Somebody told me in the comments that the posts make up the blog. Hey, you learn something new everyday. And forget it the next morning, in my case.

So I will blog another post tomorrow. Going on vacation always gives you new ideas. It's sort of like a writer's buying trip.

Meanwhile, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for checking in. If I could add music to this blog...it would be the theme from the Beverly Hillbilly's. I always thought it was nice of them to thank my brothers and me for kindly dropping in.

That song was the reason why I watched that show. And the fact that our great aunt reportedly played tennis with Jethro Clampet. When you're from the Midwest, you cling to any brush with fame whatsoever.

Anyway, y'all come back now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunt Kay also went out with Ironsides!!! So glad you're back!! I kept checking to see if you were writing from vacation.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home