Thursday, May 03, 2007

Good News

I have good news. The newspaper group I used to work for is running my column on a monthly basis.

Today it is in four newspapers: the Raytown Tribune, the Liberty Tribune, the Sun Gazette and the Sun Tribune. These are delivered in suburbs or towns just outside of Kansas City.

It is at www.kccommunitynews.com. Click on the link to one of those four newspapers and then click on "opinion."

Hint: in my "opinion," ants are dumb yet manage to take over our house every single year.

My goal is to have a weekly column in a newspaper, so this is a good start.

A story was also accepted in Kansas City Voices, a literary magazine that comes out every fall and sells in some bookstores.

Thanks for reading. It's what encourages me to keep writing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bridget. I know that weekly column is going to happen sooner than you think. You are so talented and funny!

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations honey - that's just wonderful and well deserved. I'll log into it right now!!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC!! You have a dream and you are going to reach it!!!!!!!!
erin

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home